The Journey is looking for learning coaches! Application deadline: February 2
Interested in becoming the 2020 Journey coach or facilitator? Passionate about spending 4 weeks with enthusiastic young students and professionals? Now is the right time to apply!
The coach’s purpose on the programme is to deliver the following:
- A well integrated group focused on learning and doing (autonomous, group, and guided)
- Translation of the Journey Pedagogy (provided in coach training) into the group ethos
- A high level of belief in all participants throughout the programme that they can achieve extraordinary things
- Self sufficient participant groups who are empowered and active
- Participants and groups who understand and value networking and community building
- Participants who fully integrate and engage at all stages of the Journey, particularly at the final community event, ensuring that they find opportunities, make contacts, and gain valuable feedback.
Tasks of the facilitators:
- Work with the final hosts to set up and design the final collaborative days
- Facilitate these days
- Hold responsibility for the delivery of the systems strategy (from all Journeys)
- Hold responsibility for the first action taken by the Journeys towards delivering their strategy.
Deadline for both applications Midday 2nd February 2020
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Journey Project Manager, Karin Kubackova (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to hear back from you!
The Journey Team